6.20.2006

Apricot Jacket


Click for bigger picture, ignore my jammies

The classic Apricot Jacket, 7 skeins of Berroco Touche, with major modifications. I shortened the sleeves, as you can obviously see. I have to recount the stitches from the original pattern and it worked out well. This would be more wearable in summer than the long sleeve version. The yarn is wonderful for cotton, actually it's cotton and rayon blend. Not too shiny and not too crisp, but a little bit splitty. What do you think of my version of Apricot Jacket?

By the way, why does my pictures always look grainy? Does anyone know how to lose the graininess?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dor said...

Hi. I like the short sleeve version. Nice!

As for the photo, maybe you would like to consider resizing it before uploading.

1:23 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

I like it with short sleeves, makes it even cuter.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that apricot jacket... it looks great with the green showing through underneath. Alas, I can hardly tell how to unroll a ball of wool.
cheers, gracia

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home