6.14.2006

Sad News

Our bird is not here anymore. Yesterday afternoon, my husband tried to water the plant. He does that regularly, sometimes the bird just stay in her nest, watching cautiously and sometimes she flew away for a while and then flew back again after the watering is done. It's the same usual watering process yesterday, but this time she flew away with her two baby birds. Well, not baby birds anymore, more like teen birds. They didn't come back.

We don't know what happen to them. I'm hoping that they find a new place, our flower pot is getting a little bit crowded, not enough space for three grown up birds, even the dad come over quite a few times. I'm sure they just move to a bigger and better place.

My Teal Gable is done this morning. Right now, it's blocking on the carpet by the sofa. It fit perfectly before I washed it. Let's hope it will stay that way tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks for the compliment on my cream gable. I can't wait to see pictures of your teal gable!

I hope you'll still see your birdies around the neighborhood!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home