5.01.2006

For My Secret Pal Angel

Here's my new and improved questionnaire.

Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand?
High quality is not a must, but natural is.

Do you spin? Crochet? I can crochet.

What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I made my own needle cover but it didn't really work because I just threw everything in my basket.

How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting quite constantly for about a year, more or less. But I learned knitting around five years ago. I consider myself adventurous intermediate.

Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, it's here (on my husband's name).

What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Right now I'm in love with baby scents (but no too powdery) and grapefruit.

Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? No chocolate for me. The only sweet stuff for me is Japanese cookies and snacks. Yan Yan, Collon, Pocky, Genji Pie, Caramel corn, or Xylitol.

What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I do scrapbooking and just started sewing.

What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Right now I'm into Diana Krall and Michael Buble, but I'd love to try some new age or easy jazz, or something like that. Yes, my computer does play MP3s.

What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I'm in a stashing mood so anything will do, except for bright primary colours.

What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I've been married since 2004. No pets.

Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wore hats and gloves the most. No scarves unless it's very windy and no ponchos at all.

What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Don't have any yet.

What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Acrylics!!!

What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Baby stuff for a friend.

What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Sweaters, although I hate the finishing process.

What are you knitting right now? Prairie Tunic from IK Spring 2006.

Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes.

Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circulars.

Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? No preference.

Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No, I don't think I need one. I like the process of winding the hank into a ball by hand.

How did you learn to knit? From my mom. She'd been knitting for forever and finally I took some interest and I asked her to teach me.

How old is your oldest UFO? Two or three weeks, the Somewhat Cowl.

What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Sanrio characters, Hello Kitty, Chococat, Badtz Maru, I don't remember what else.

What is your favorite holiday? My birthday and Christmas.

Is there anything that you collect? Paper stuff, crafting supplies, cute Japanese stuff.

What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None, I just bought them if I found some interesting pattern.

Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? One Skein and Rowan Kid Silk Haze to make armwarmers from the book.

Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Someday, I want to learn to knit socks. For now, I'm quite happy.

Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Not yet. I'm size 5.5 about 8.5 inches.

When is your birthday? August 17.

1 Comments:

Blogger yuvee said...

hehe...can't help but notice your birthday...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home