1.02.2006

Yarn Craze

Today I stopped by at The Yarn Shop to buy some Lamb's Pride Bulky for my Bolero Jacket. Apparently they're having a sale! It's 20% off everything in the store. Everything! So I just went kinda nuts and grabbed everything. I gave my bag to my husband and he just sat patiently in one the chairs. In the end, I bought 4 skein Lamb's Pride in black, 9 skein Jaeger Merino in pink(to make Sweater with Wide Collar from Rebecca), 3 Cotton Fleece in heathery blue, #3 single point needle, and #4 double point needle.

Tomorrow I plan to flip through every book, magazines, and online patterns to think of what yarn I might need for future projects. I've already set my eyes on some Rowan Denim.

Oh, Buckeyes win tonight against Notredame. My husband watched the game at his friend's house and I tagged along. I brought my knitting with me, of course. I'm making the Counterpane Accessories Pouch from Handknit Holidays. One side is done and I'm half way through the second side. I already bought some fabrics on Sunday for the lining and for the bags from the new Japanese craft book. Lots of craft plans for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home