2.14.2006

Fiery Apple Bolero

Here it is!


Pattern: Fiery Bolero, Interweave Knits Summer 2005
Yarn: RYC Cashcotton in Apple, 3 skeins

I added the lace pattern (from Rebecca 29) and shorten the sleeves by 4 stitches. I've been wearing it around the apartment and the mohair is starting to appear. It's not shedding though, I didn't see any on my tee. It's so soft and fuzzy but you can still see the stitches. I want to make this again and add some more length to the body because this is really small.

Next project is Somewhat Cowl. I've ordered the yarn from my LYS, Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Nymph. I placed the order last Saturday, I hope they have it before February ends because I want to wear it in Indonesia, if it's not too humid.

Last weekend, I checked on the weather in Indonesia and Singapore. Everyday, the hi-s are around 90s and the lo-s are around 70-s. Humidity from 89% to 95%. Whew, few years ago I didn't really care about the weather, now it seems like it's too hot! I'll have to bring bottled water everywhere.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really pretty with the lace. Yes, it is warm here in S'pore, but a light cardigan or shawl is essential for shopping becuase the shopping centres air conditioning can be a bit too cold sometimes. Hope you find something special for your SP at Golden Dragon

10:50 PM  
Blogger yuvee said...

Hey there, I don't find many Indonesian knitter in the blogland too ;) Nice to meet you then.
Btw, I love the colour of your bolero!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home