1.29.2006

First Meme

Oh my God, my first meme. Someone I didn't even knew tagged me. I only knew today when I scrolled down on my entries and looked if I have any comments (sorry, Kim). Apparently I have quite a few, I didn't think anyone would be kind enough to leave a comment! Thank you for those who do! Here's the meme...

Four jobs in my life [best to worst]:
Well, I only have one job so far (I'm too spoiled)
1. Cashier at the mall's food court

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Fellowship of the Ring
2. The Two Towers
3. The Return of the King
4. Pride and Prejudice (from A&E)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. All CSI
2. All Law & Order
3. Monk
4. Charmed

Four places you have lived:
1. Surabaya, Indonesia
2. Marietta, GA
3. Marysville, OH
4. That's it

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Indonesia, of course (all of Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara)
2. Singapore, Beijing, and Shanghai
3. New York , Washington, Atlantic City, Philly, Orlando, Detroit, Indiana, Chicago
4. Mexico City

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. My blog
3. My SP's blog
4. Friendster

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Rawon (Indonesian food, somekind of soup)
2. Empal (another Indonesian food, somekind of deep-fried beef)
3. Ice cream (coffee, choc chip, and pistachio)
4. I don't know...

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. My hometown, Surabaya
2. Atlanta
3. Singapore
4. Somewhere in Europe

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
I don't know anyone in the blogging world, so I'm tagging everyone who reads this. Please tell me when you do the meme, so I will get new friends!

BTW, what is a meme? I mean, I know what it is, but what does the word meme mean?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi Amanda,
I am reading your blog but I am not going to play the meme again :-) I didn't know what meme meant either until I read on someone's blog that is means "it's all about me, me, me" or "pick me, me,me"

I was missing a lot of comments, too until kim @ www.kimmish.com told me about g mail. I signed up for g mail and then set my blog to notify me when I had comments (my regular e mail was blocking the notification even though I added them to the allowed list. Now when I get a comment, g mail notifies and I can go and read it :-)
Happy Knitting!
Kim

9:21 PM  
Blogger little pomelo said...

Hi!
I too haven't figured out what meme stands for, yet I've done one list =p
Cute knitted goods you have here! I'm not determined enough that so far I've only accomplished making scarves, and only 4 of them =p

It's funny, my hometown is Surabaya too! =p

9:53 PM  
Blogger little pomelo said...

I checked out your flickr and those sewed/knitted/crocheted cuties are darn good!
Did you make the handbag as well?
I attempted to make some bags during the summer and some of them worked out pretty well ^^ and they're easier to handle bc I'm too impatient to knit!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hey! I played...
And your sweaters are lovely.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home