1.28.2006

Beautiful Sweaters


The photo is a little bit unfocused. But the sweater looks nice, doesn't it?

*Edit*
Pattern: Simply Soft by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Buly in Onyx, exactly 6 skeins


This one is focused but the sweater looks frumpy. But it is supposed to look like that, judging by the photo in Rebecca.

*Edit*
Pattern: Rebecca 29
Yarn: Jaeger Merino DK in pink, about 7 1/2 skeins

BTW, does anyone know what the correct way to block and sew all the knitted pieces? Is it block piece by piece first then sew or sew first and then block the finished sweater?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Wow both of those sweaters are stunning!! When I have knitted sweaters, I usually block the pieces before I assemble them but I think you can do it whenever you need to. Great work!!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you for the compliments =)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh my goodness--those are so gorgeous. I love the color in the mauve one, too. Pretty, pretty work!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home