2.07.2006

Dreams, Hopes, and Wishes

I wish for this cubby hole to appear in my apartment, complete with endless supply of yarns, fabrics, papers, and every crafting tools and notions that I might ever need. All organized neatly in vintage containers. I wish...


This is actually a picture from one of my Japanese craft book (ISBN 4-177-43064-3). I love looking at it and daydreaming about the possibilities.

The Luella clutch that I posted about a few days ago is sold out! How am I gonna get one of those cute thing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love shelves like these too, stuffed with all sorts of lovely things. I like the bolero you are knitting with lace added, such a brilliant idea.

You asked about yarn shops in Singapore. Here goes:
The biggest is goldendragon.com.sg - it's in Chinatown.
There's one in Tanglin Mall (on Orchard Rd), but I can't remember the name.
There's also one called Knitting Shop Enterprise at 390 Victoria St #03-47 (Tel62931066) (it is in a building next to Golden Landmark Hotel.
If you can find your way about, there's one called Yong Herng Co in #02-12 Holland Rd Shopping Centre (Tel 6468 3659)
We also like to haunt Kinokuniya (At Ngee Ann City Shopping Centre) for Japanese magazines.
That's about it.
Hope you have a good trip.

2:47 AM  
Blogger emy said...

I would love to have that sort of organization too! But alas...mine is just as tidy as I try to make them.

You can see photos of those on my blog. :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home